“How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You.” Ps 84:4

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Nephew

So my new little nephew Jayden Michael was born this morning, and since i am feeling rather nostalgic I thought i would take this opportunity to post some of my fav pictures of my 'little' brother. Love u Jer, congrats!

Little bro


Baby #1, Madison!


Two J Winds



Now a Momma and Daddy of two!



This was totally fair



Classic. Brother and sister, the early years


and the later years. I miss hanging out with this guy


When there were only three...


No wonder his kids are so cute


The whole lot of us



Now, to the casual observer it may seem odd that i have no actual pictures of the new little guy, but thats because i don't have any. yet. :) Besides i thought it would be weird to post pictures of someone I haven't even met yet anyway. My brother, on the other hand, I have spent some time with. Often I end up talking about and reporting on things happening here in mexico, but people rarely see the other half of my life that is on the other side of the continent. I grew up in a big, crazy, happy family and a lot of who I am comes from those formative years growing up on the potato farm with 6 siblings. The only really hard thing for me to be here in Mexico is being away from all these people who know me better than anyone! and love me anyway :) That's kind of life on earth though, isn't it? Your heart split in two until we are all in one place with the One who put us together in the first place!!! Looking forward to that day.
Many blessings to all of you out there that are my family, blood or otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Karen, your life is amazing. Give those boys a big squeeze, they are such handsome little guys. Think of you often and hope to see you in July. Congrats on another little nephew.
    Margie

    ReplyDelete