“How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You.” Ps 84:4

Monday, August 5, 2013

Well, it's been awhile.


Like, more than a year. I was reminded twice in the past few weeks how neglected this little space has been, and especially since realizing that it is connected to my home church's website, I decided it was time to update.

So like, some time has gone by, and things have changed. Challenges, disappointments, new opportunities. So here's a little of what happened in the past year;

I took a sewing class,


and helped a friend start a new business...


...that only stayed open for three months.  :-{




Alex started and finished second grade.



We worked on the house. Some more.



We hung out with our neighbors,


and met some new family who lives close by.



I went on a family vacation in canada,


and Christmas here in Mexico came and went.




So far in 2013 we had some great company,




and built a school with some of those visitors.


We watched a lot of baseball


and worked at being community.



In the past year I became a teacher. A self-proclaimed one, at least. Ha


I taught english to some, and reading and writing in spanish to others.

I hope they learned something from me, because I certainly have from them.


In the meantime, my boy has grown -


a LOT.


Isn't he gorgeous?


Wow. There is a lot more to the past year (and a bit) but who really wants to read all that at once? And weren't the pictures fun? I'll try to do better at keeping updated though. OK?

Cheers!

k


No comments:

Post a Comment