“How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You.” Ps 84:4

Friday, February 28, 2014

Our People

"Our" group came to visit. (Ours, because Alex has deemed them to be so.) 40 some odd people who get on a bus and drive for hours and hours and hours to serve, love and bless.

And serve they did.













And these are just a few of the things they did at my house! A school was built, the senior's home was blessed, children were taught and loved on, and I am sure there is more that I am forgetting, but let me tell you, it was a great week.

Plus they brought this girl to visit!


My niece Katie, her first time visiting and Alex's first time meeting one of his cousins! 



Like I say, it was a really great week! 



But it wasn't all about work projects.


It was about relationships - growing and showing community.










When we learn more about who we are and Who we are trying to represent, 
this is when lives are changed. 


Thanks guys, we love and were loved by you all!! 


Now if only it weren't so hard to say goodbye...







No comments:

Post a Comment