“How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You.” Ps 84:4

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miguel Moments

My little baby is already 5 months old!! The time has flown by and he is changing so much. I could write all day about this little guy, however today I just decided to show just a few 'Miguel moments' so you can get to know him a little. "Hey there. I'm Miguel"
"Hi Mom!!!"
"Wait, is that my bottle?"
"Nope. OK well I guess my finger will do for now..."
"Hee hee I just farted! I wonder if anyone noticed"
"Ooooh is THAT my bottle?!"
"Um, Mom I think something is trying to eat me..."
"What is this thing anyway? It's got a pretty good grip"
"Wait a minute, what?! Oh. My shoes. Why does she keep putting these on me anyways? It's not like I'm really using them"
"Why am I just sitting here? Couldn't we at least be watching another episode of Extreme Home Makeover?"
"Mom, can I have my bottle now???"
"Pleeeeeeease??"
"Things sure were easier when I was four monthes old..."

No comments:

Post a Comment